Minna Thomas Antrim (October 13, 1861, Philadelphia – 1950) was an American writer. She is famous for the quote "Experience is a great teacher, but she sends in terrific bills."
Born in Philadelphia, the daughter of William Preston Thomas and Lauretta Robbins, Minna Thomas was educated at St. Mary's Hall in Burlington, New Jersey and in 1878 was married to Mr. W. H. Antrim (an editor) in Philadelphia. She was well known for her collection of toasts (1902) as well as for her books for children like Don'ts for Girls and Don'ts for Boys.
- Dont's for Girls: A Manual of Mistakes, 1902
- Naked Truth and Veiled Allusions, 1901
- The Wisdom of the Foolish & the Folly of the Wise, 1903
- Phases Mazes and Crazes of Love, 1904
- Mimic's Calendar, 1904
- At the sign of the golden calf, 1905
- Knocks Witty Wise "and"___________, 1905
- Sweethearts and Beaux, 1905
- Don'ts for Bachelors and Old Maids, 1908
- Jester Life and his Marionettes, 1908